In-Person Programs for all ages
You are never too young or old to learn Taekwondo! Our goal is to provide a fun, positive learning environment to assist in the development of good habits such as following directions, paying attention, self-control, discipline, respect for self and others, and teamwork.Learn More
Benefits of Taekwondo include:
- Increased Flexibility and Muscular Conditioning
- Stress Relief
- Fat loss
- Improved Balance
- Peace of Mind
- Increased Reflexes and Coordination
Train Anywhere, Anytime
Our online training programs will give you the freedom to train on your time. We don't always have the opportunity to attend weekly in-person classes. We realize this is a problem. We've dealt with it ourselves. Which is why we have teamed up with some of the best minds in the industry to put together one of the most comprehensive training programs on the market.
Knee High Ninjas
- Does your child know what to do when they are approached by strangers?
- What would they do if they were separated from you in a public setting?
- Do you struggle getting your child to listen and be respectful at home or in school?
- Does your child have trouble paying attention and maintaining focus?
Taekwondo is one of the best programs for your child's overall development. Our kids class is for students age 4 to 7 years old. Your child will learn the importance of self discipline, respect, attention, and stranger danger.
Our Students Get Paid To Train!
You won't find a better deal than this! Students that register as an affiliate will earn a 30% referral commission for the life of their referral. In other words, get 4 friends to sign up through your link and you will be earning more than your monthly membership dues!
And the best part is. . . you don't have to be an active student to participate!Become An Affiliate
Nicholas Cribb, the founder of Martial Fitness Center, is an honors grad from Central Michigan University with a B.S. in Community Health and Development. He previously served as a Nationally Registered EMT, and has a strong passion for health, education, and the wellbeing of our local community. He continues to expand his knowledge of the health and the human body and has obtained credentials in the following fields.
- Master Black Belt in Taekwondo with 25 years of experience
- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- UESCA Certified Running Coach
- AHA Certified CPR/AED
- NCBTMB Assisted Stretch Practitioner
- Certified Holistic Nutrition Coach
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians
- NOLS Wilderness First Responder
- Licensed Real Estate Agent (because why not)
"If you're looking for someone who knows what they're doing and will help you achieve your fitness goals, I highly recommend Nick at Martial Fitness!"
"This is a fun place for physical exercise, and learning discipline and respect. Excellent instruction and technique without teaching of eastern philosophy. I highly recommend Martial Fitness Center."
"Martial Fitness Center will knock the lazy out of anyone. They are great to help people of any body type to get fit and healthy!"
Need More Info?
Ask us, We will be glad to assist.